Thursday, February 19, 2009

Honestly Ryan? This is a really crappy picture. Maybe its all 'symbolism' or something. Although the lamp does look like a UFO, which is pretty BA. My freind Katie could give you a run for your money. Today we played soccer in PE and Shirin got all mad at me because i was simply trying to admire this guy I find attractive. She went on a rant on how he is "not good-looking". But the only guy she finds attractive is Dougie Poynter! It's made the concept of the Transylvanian Alps much more complicated. The hot chocolate at school is the best I've ever had. Hoestly, it's perfect and only 75 cents for a large! I'm starting to appreciate BG a lot more. So far it looks like my birthday weekend is going to be packed with Cyprus. Fun, eh? I can handle it. 21 days to New York.

Current Song- Impatience- We Are Scientists

2 comments:

  1. that picture stinks. everybody and their mother knows that you don't take back lit pictures.
    also, we are so hanging out this weekend, and also your birthday present is going to be mildly tardy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well whu hu ho! what do we have here? I see your blog is more of a life and dare I say potential gossip blog. I like it none the less and have become a follower. later days.

    ReplyDelete